When entering billing address details on the checkout page, please ensure your billing address matches character for character your credit card's registered address. If you still encounter difficulties, please try the following methods to resolve your issue:
Please try entering your postal code with a space in between. For example, instead of M5G2C2, please try entering M5G 2C2.
If your billing address contains a unit #, please try entering the unit number in front of the street address. For example, A-100 MUJI Street. If this still does not work, please try entering the unit number after the street address, without including the word "unit". For example, if your billing address is 100 MUJI Street, Unit A, M5G 2C2, please try entering it as 100 MUJI Street, A, M5G 2C2.
If you are still encountering issues getting past checkout because you keep receiving the ZIP code does not match billing address error and you have tried these troubleshooting methods, please notify our EC Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Please confirm that you have tried these troubleshooting suggestions
- Please confirm that you have contacted your credit card company beforehand regarding this issue
- Please provide clear screenshots of the checkout page with the items you are trying to order and the section where you enter your billing address with how you have chosen to fill out the form
- Please indicate whether the order is intended for delivery or pickup and for which location
- Please provide your name and contact information (phone number and email)
A member from our EC Team will assist you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing with our online store!